New European Perspectives N.4 - Live Stream Debate : What may happen to the Euro in the digital currency revolution?
The Board of the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) announced the expansion of the BIS Innovation Hub with the establishment of new Hub centres across Europe and in North America - in cooperation with member central banks.
Are these the premises for a upheaval in the international system of currencies ?
Are digigital monetary solutions democratic?
Are we going to witness the end of paper money?
We discuss about this topic with :
- Marie Helene Caillol, President of Laboratoire européen d'Anticipation Politique (www.leap2040.eu) and Publishing director of GEABbyLEAP (www.geab.eu)
- Marianne Ranke-Cormier, President of #CitizensRoute (https://www.franck-biancheri.eu/fr/?s=citizen+route)
- Marco Moiso, Supervisor Roosevelt Mouvement UK, vice president Movimento Roosevelt (www.movimentoroosevelt.com)
- Nino Galloni, Economist, President of Center of Monetary Studies (http://studimonetari.org), vice president Movimento Roosevelt
Invited host: Massimo Amato, Economist, Professor at Bocconi Milano (http://didattica.unibocconi.it/docenti/cv.php?rif=48662)
Host: Maria Zei, Supervisor Mouvement Roosevelt France (www.mouvementroosevelt.fr)
For references, please read: « BIS Innovation Hub to expand to new locations in Europe and North America » : https://www.bis.org/press/p200630a.htm
Link MRTV: https://youtu.be/FxrzeVnx4Wg
News dalla categoria Comunicazioni
- Categoria: Comunicazioni
- Postato da Comunicazioni Movimento Roosevelt